You know when you have deep subject matter expertise and you know that your organisation or industry trusts you to solve complex business problems.
However, instead of being rewarded with a raise, promotion or better opportunity, you simply get more work - which over time, wears you out and ends up with you playing a smaller game.
You're looking for challenge and interesting work - and instead you get volume.
Frustrating! I know, I've been there.
You can do something about this - using a nomination of positioning, presence and personal brand.
In a future where portfolio careers and self promotion are the norm, female executives are going to be missing out. Unfortunately we missed the memo that said you need to sing your own praise or that flying your own flag was the new black!
If you aren’t self promoting, self advocating or expressing and articulating the value that your expertise adds, or even simply flying the flag for “brand you” - then you’re highly likely missing out on opportunities, and not sure why.
- Did you know that 62% of leaders, CEOs and VPs are on LinkedIn?
- Whether you know it or not, they are looking at your profile.
- And if they aren’t looking at you it’s because you can’t be found.
Personal brand identity crisis
Executives who are great at collaboratively solving complex business problems frequently experience getting stuck in a rut of an identity crisis. Labelled as either The Workhorse or The Fixer – they keep getting more and more work that keeps them playing 2nd fiddle, and being bypassed by those who are able to skilfully execute visibility, influence and networking strategies. Worse, it's exhausting in the long run, and leaves you feeling drained and under apprecated.
I help smart 'n savvy executives develop strategies that elevate their executive brand, positioning them for career advancement opportunities they are ready for and deserve
- 3 months, 6 months and 12 months
- Support between sessions to ensure you achieve what it is you set out to achieve
- Lets be honest, we all want more money. Did you know that women earn up to $700K less than a male peer over the course of a career? Let's do something about that starting with you.
- Increased influence and "go to" expert status among your peers, industry and more broadly
- Feel like you are doing less, yet achieving more.
- Totally focus on what truly lights you, so you can make a bigger difference far more easily
#stepup #speakout #takecharge #ambitionrevolution #expertstatus #HearMeRoar