Making the shift from good to great - with one weekly, if not daily, habit
So how do you shift from:
- Feeling defensive, to feeling self assured?
- Feeling like you constantly need to prove your worth, to simply knowing your worth?
- Needing to convince people you are right, to simply having quiet confidence and conviction in the value of your capabilities, expertise and opinions?
Keep collecting evidence of positivity, wins and achievements and be sure to quantify, qualify and/or quantify again in the language or currency of your senior leadership team or stakeholder group.
And then keep on moving with quiet confidence and conviction in the direction of your choice.
Document your progress, stay connected to your why and keep on keeping on.
No need to fake it til you make it when you have that feeling of certainty and surety that comes from collecting and quantifying evidence as a weekly, if not daily, habit.
In a nutshell -
- No more Abba - "Take a Chance on Me"
- And far more Kylie - “ [You] Should Be So Lucky"!
Feminine leadership superpowers + conviction & confidence = priceless
Vive la révolution! #ambitionrevolution #LookOutCSuiteHereSheComes #feminineambition
#success #career #visibility #standout #leadership #executivewomen #careerfutureproofing