“So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” - Caterina Fake
I love this quote, and during the holiday period is a great time to reflect.
- Are you tired, exhausted and wondering if it’s all worthwhile?
- Maybe it’s as simple as you've been working hard on the wrong things.
- Or is working on the right things more important?
- How easy is it to find the right things anyway?
- Can you find ways to redirect your efforts to the right things?