PALM COVE WOMEN OF IMPACT LEADERSHIP RETREAT
1 - 3 November 2018
Finding the balance between tackling big, hairy, ambitious plans and taking downtime to reflect, can be challenging for those with big career goals and even bigger roles.
To help you make a better decision about whether this retreat is right for you here are nine compelling reasons why you need to make time to attend.
1. Priority #1 is YOU. Not in a self indulgent, lie around the pool, drop and flop way (although there will be time for that too), but in a way that helps you let go of the old, and get on with the new. It can be hard to find time when juggling perfectionism, likability and hard work along with family, friends and fitness! Research tells us that women in particular are very good at making others look good, but forget to do the same for themselves. This is the perfect opportunity to make you your #1 priority.
2. Stop being busy, start being strategic. Did you know that only 12% of executive women in CEO or MD roles say they have a career strategy according to Korn Ferry? We'll take time to map out a plan for you, so you've got some idea of where you are going in 2019 and beyond. After all, if you don't know where you are going, how will you know when you get there?
3. The amazing Alessandra Edwards is joining the facilitation team. Alessandra is in demand with medical professionals, C-suite Executives and high flyers locally and internationally. She is an expert in the DNA of Performance and she'll be helping us unlock the core elements of energy and focus to keep you firing at your best. She works at the cutting edge of tailored health and wellness programs. This is truly the way of the future, and we are privileged to have access to her on the program.
4. Another amazing addition to our team is ABC Journo, Penny Terry, an expert in powerful communication. Penny will show us how good storytelling and communication skills are critical along the path to influence and can change conversations from outrage to empathy and inspire collaboration over competition, helping you cut through the clutter around a Boardroom table, in meetings, in presentations or in the media.
5. It's Palm Cove! You'll have to relax and take time out, because you simply won't be able to help yourself. Why not stay a few extra days and chill?
6. The 5 Star Award Winning Alamanda Suites - on the beach and at the quiet end of town. Enough said.
7. All your meals catered for by the famous Nu Nu Restaurant voted the 2015 Australian Gourmet Traveller and 2017 Good Food Guide Queensland Regional Restaurant of the Year. Did I mention dinner under the stars on the beach one evening?
8. You'll make great connections with likeminded executive women. A great location to exchange ideas, inspire and be inspired and simply learn from others in similar situations. There is a saying "your network is your net worth". But it's not about the number of connections, but the quality of your connections. You'll have time to invest in quality relationships while at Palm Cove.
9. Because you're worth it!
10. Bonus tip - If you live in Melbourne, it will get you out of town for that pesky horse race. Why not stay on a few extra days? It's an unofficial long weekend in Melbourne anyway and the Alamanda is holding the room rate for you for 3 days either side.
Bookings via Eventbrite
Current clients and former clients receive a significant discount (or included in your 12 month agreement).
New clients most welcome - and the best bit? The full Retreat fee includes a 2 hour coaching session with me. Book in a 30 min one on one phone call to learn more.
For anyone wanting help with a Twin Share room buddy, get in touch now. Accommodation rates held to 21 September 2018.
#thrivenotsurvive #2018andBeyond #feminineambitionrocks #womenofimpact #womenofworthwin