Events, Webinars & Immersions
Women of Impact
7 Vital Components to More Powerful Self Promotion
- Executive Impact for Executive Women intro sessions
BY INVITATION ONLY - limited to 12 places
- Sydney - 2 May 2018 from 5.15pm (FULLY BOOKED)
- Melbourne - 11 May 2018 from 10am (FULLY BOOKED)
- Brisbane - 23 May 2018 Morning tea from 10am
- WEBINAR - 30 May 2018 from 12.30pm
Bookings in the links above - OR email to be put on a wait list for future events
Leveraging Likability with Mary Anne Waldren & Amanda Blesing
- Melbourne 14 June 2018 from 5pm
Leading while female – can be joyous, exciting, challenging, hard work and plain awful all in one. No-one said it would be easy, and they were right. However for many, once you get over a few of the hurdles, there is no other choice. Leadership is the only viable option.
How we lead is another story. Historically women have embraced more masculine traits in order to be able to fit in and be successful. This not only doesn’t work any more, but we miss out on the various benefits that diversity of leadership styles bring.
April Webinar: The Power of a Visibility Strategy for Executive Women
Join me for a webinar to learn about the power of a Visibility Strategy - helping you get noticed for all the right reasons
March Webinar & Live Event:
The Power of your Pitch
Elevator Pitching under the microscope for both formal and informal settings.
Workshops: LinkedIn Mastery - how to stand out for all the right reasons
Amanda regularly hosts workshops for exisiting clients to help them create a more powerful voice on social media and create a following. Suitable for consultants and executives alike.
* Next stop Melbourne! WATCH THIS SPACE
- Email to be put on a wait list for future events.