So much impact that ….. (you fill in the blanks)
I founded my company with one mission: to help women to play a much bigger game – change the world if you will – and do so with big ideas, big impact and big, audacious bucket loads of confidence.
So together we can shift the balance of power to be more equitable – because it’s not just great for women, it’s great for business and men, women and children too.
That’s what I’ve dedicated the last 7+ years to, and will continue to do for the next decade! And I simply cannot wait. In fact, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’m on fire 🔥 and 2022 is just beginning.
I’m determined to help women to take their career to the next level – their salary, their leadership, their legacy – and to ensure they have far more impact than they’ve ever had before.
Why? Because when women win, everyone wins.
FEMININE AMBITION TRIFECTA
People say that women aren’t as ambitious as men and I loudly and proudly remind them that that’s utter rubbish. It’s just that we measure ambition differently. Men tend to correlate success and ambition with financial gain i.e. if I get a promotion and it comes with a pay rise, therefore I’m successful. They’ve been socialised to do that. In fact, we expect it of them which is tough for them as well.
But for a woman, while we still want the money, we also want to feel as though our opinions are heard and that we’re actually making a difference. I call this the Feminine Ambition Trifecta.
We women want it all – and this is impact.
HOW MUCH IMPACT? LET’S PLAY!!
- So much impact that ….. you can afford to resign with nothing to go to because you know that landing your next dream role will be a doddle and you’ll likely end up on more money anyway, even at the tail end of an economic downturn.
- So much impact that….. you never have to worry about feeling invisible ever again even as you get older.
- So much impact that….. you get to work on the juiciest projects in your organisation, that drive the change agenda you want to see, even if it’s unpopular with the old guard.
- So much impact that ….. the pale, male and stale brigade are no longer a problem for you as you are spearheading a new way of leading, a new way of operating with new vision, mission and values.
- So much impact that….. you get to take weekends off, and look after yourself because everyone knows that you deliver better results and more impact, when you’re not exhausted, so everyone respects your boundaries.
- So much impact that….. you can pick up the phone and respected leaders in your sector and beyond will take your call even though they’ve never met you because your standout reputation precedes you!
- So much impact that….. your biggest dilemma is deciding which Award to go for, the Telstra Business Woman of the Year or the AFR Women of Influence (Although, why choose? Do both!)
- So much impact that….. you could resign right now, but you’re having so much fun delivering big impact and driving change for good, that you can see yourself doing this work for at least another 10 years or more.
COMMENT BELOW and fill in the blank:
“I want to have so much impact that _______.”
Women do it differently and that’s the point!
Let’s do it differently together
P.S. Shout out to Rachel Rodgers for inspiring this email. An absolute Standout CEO if there was one.
What’s on offer to help you and your career right now?
- 1:1 Coaching to help you become the best leader you can be without exhausting yourself in the process
- An amazing Branding VIP Day to help you kick-start 2022 with energy and vision
- A fabulous Women of Impact Leadership Retreat in Palm Cove, 10-12 March 2022. Just 2 places left!
- And much, much more – keep your eyes on your inbox over the next month as something A.MAY.ZING. is coming!