Curious about the buzz on LinkedIn in 2023? Check out my most popular posts!
Happy New Year! Have you hit the ground running yet?
There is something so optimistic and uplifting about starting fresh in a new year, letting go of the old and embracing the new, isn’t there?
And all with a bit more energy after the downtime from our Australian summer holiday season.
That’s also why I love a good progress review.
When you pause for a moment and take stock of what worked, what didn’t and what you will do differently moving forward, you will feel more grounded in reality and confident about next steps.
And that’s a good thing.
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
On that note I’ve been reviewing my LinkedIn posting – to see what topics are resonating with my readers – and you should do the same for yourself. A continuous improvement mindset is super helpful at any level of your career.
Shout out too to my network who helped me land another LinkedIn Top Voice badge in 2023. I couldn’t do it without you. 🙏🏻
Here are five of my most popular posts from 2023.
TOP LINKEDIN POSTS FOR 2023
- How I quit my job with nothing to go to in the middle of the GFC
- When I got called in for a stern talking to by HR 😱
- The latest research on Tall Poppy Syndrome and how it impacts women far more than men
- Thoughts on women being asked to speak for free
- The surprising truth about how your loyalty is undermining your career and earning potential
Drop me a note and let me know which one inspired you the most!
Stay visible! And strategic
May 2024 be your best year yet!